• responsible for the release of sample parts, conduct product- and process release by means of ppap.
• monitor and optimize the quality of purchased parts in project phase and series production.
• responsible for resolving purchased parts quality problems, including quality complaints, solutions, tracking and so on.
• supplier management, coordinate and conduct supplier audit.
• supplier claim and escalation.
• university degree in engineering or a comparable field.
• at least 3 years work experience in quality, manufacturing or related department.
• good knowledge of mechanical parts is preferred.
• high responsibility, self-motivation, sense of teamwork and good knowledge of microsoft office.
• capable of fluent english communication.